Description and scope of data processing
When accessing this web page, our web servers temporarily store each access in a log file. The following data is collected and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved data
- Transferred amount of data
- Message as to whether the call was successful
- Identification data of the browser and operating system used
- Web page from which access is made
Purpose of data processing
This data is processed for the purpose of ensuring the use of the website (connection setup), system security and the technical administration of the network infrastructure. In addition, the processing serves to optimize this Internet offer. The IP address is only evaluated in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure.
Legal basis of data processing
The processing of the above-mentioned data takes place in particular on the basis of the prevailing legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit f DS-GVO) of the local organizers of the TEI-C Annual Conference and Member’s Meeting 2019, the Centre for Information Modeling at the University of Graz, in the fulfilment of this purpose.