The Call for Papers closes soon, so don’t be late!
The essentials again:
- Deadline for submissions: May 1, 2019 by 23:59 CET.
- Proposals to be submitted via ConfTool: https://www.conftool.com/tei2019/.
- Length of abstract: Long papers/Short papers/Posters/Demonstrations: 300 words, Panel sessions: 3×300 + 200 words introduction, Discussion sessions: 600 words, Workshops: 800 words.
- Add title, up to five keywords, and a brief biography to complete the submission.
- For further information please contact the local organizers at email@example.com.
CfP ends: May 1st!